Located on the waterfront adjacent to beautiful Port Dalhousie about 15 kilometres west of the Niagara River, Port Dalhousie Pier Marina in St. Catharines is considered one of the premier marinas on the south shore of Lake Ontario.
Among the most popular marinas around, Port Dalhousie Pier Marina has more than 400 slips and can accommodate boats and yachts of all sizes. Transient boats are welcome and the marina is always filled with boats from ports all over the great lakes.
Amenities and attractions include:
- More than 400 slips equipped with 30 amp shore power, city water and security gates.
- Complimentary weekend early bird continental breakfasts.
- Community patio and barbecue.
- Air-conditioned washrooms and shower facilities.
- Walking distance to great local shopping and restaurants in historic Port Dalhousie.
- Minutes from the beautiful Lakeside Park beach.
Know Before You Go
All visitors must fill out and sign the mooring agreement prior to habour entry or boat launch.
VHF: Channel 68