Enjoy summer weekends in the heart of Downtown St. Catharines with 18 weeks of family fun and more. The St. Catharines Downtown Association is excited to announce the return of pedestrianized streets with the launch of the Downtown Promenade featuring community based activities and events.
The Downtown Promenade will kick-off on the first weekend of June with Go Green, an environmental sustainability focused event, and will continue to run until Oct. 1.
- Saturday, June 4 – Go Green/Kick-off
- Saturday, July 9th – Fam Jam
- Saturday, August 6th – Open Streets
- Saturday, September 3rd – Downtown Block Party
- Saturday, October 1st – Engage Every Age
Pedestrian zones will be located in the following areas:
- James Street from King Street to St. Paul Street)
- St. Paul Street from Court Street and Bond Street and Carlisle Street to James Street
The Downtown Promenade takes place:
- Fridays from 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Locations and times may slightly vary depending on special events happening in and around downtown throughout the summer.