Experience the St. Catharines Farmers Market and enjoy everything Niagara grows, bakes, and makes in our community. The St. Catharines Farmers Market is open year-round:
- Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Meet the diverse group of growers, makers and vendors, learn about what they offer and enjoy Niagara’s bounty:
- Farm fresh produce
- Baked goods
- Pasture raised, hormone free meats including pork, chicken, beef and fish
- Local honey and preserves
- Cured meats and cheeses
- Fresh cut flowers
- One of a kind artisan products
To find what’s in season, check out the Foodland Ontario Availability Guide.