We have all adapted to celebrating meaningful days in new ways, and the door drop is our favorite! Here are a few St. Catharines based options to consider the next time a birthday or anniversary rolls around…
Debatably the most popular doughnut shop in the Niagara Region, and vegan! Beechwood Doughnuts give a whole new meaning to “treat yourself” with their plant-based options. All the donuts are made fresh daily in their in-house facility and their dessert dream team introduces new flavors, seasonally. Pre-order and door drop a treat to your loved ones this weekend or simply plan to start the day right. Beechwood’s treats are as delicious as they are compassionate… and trust us, they are delicious!
Currently Beechwood Doughnuts are open for advanced pre-order pickup only. No walk-ins or same day orders. Check out their socials and website for more information on their operating hours.
Boxed Cookies and Co.
Birthday and anniversary celebrations have a new look with Boxed Cookies and Co handmade specialty cookies by the dozen. Pre-Order a box of cookies for your self or get them sent to a loved one on their special day.
Who doesn’t want to wake up to a delivery of homemade birthday cake oreo cookies delivered to their front door?
13th Street Bakery
the 13th Street Bakery features seasonal fresh baked goods (made on-site) and an assortment of jams, jellies, and preserves made with Niagara produce.
Voted Canada’s Best Butter Tart by House and Home magazine in July 2017. In addition to all the butter tarts they make, The 13th Winery team make hundreds of fresh fruit pies and tarts pies, cookies, carrot cakes, and other delectable baked goods.
Pre-Order Fiesta Empanada’s signature baked empanada & sweet pastries to see what everyone’s talking about. Sure to start anyone’s morning off on the right note, pre-order any of these delicious options:
- Baked Emanada: A turnover in the shape of a half-moon with flour dough stuffed with Filipino flavored fillings of beef, chicken, veggie, Spinach & Feta.
- Ensaimada: A soft and fluffy brioche style pastry top with classic cheese, mango or Ube (purple yam)
- Mamon: A light and moist creasy sponge cake
- Fresh Handheld Crepes: Enjoy Fiesta Empanada’s signature version of Crepes that you can eat anytime and anywhere. Fresh crepes served in a cup.
Other Local Bakeries
- The Itty Bitty Pie Company is always offering six different flavours of mini pies weekly… you’ve got to see what they have this week!
- Frosted Cupcake is Niagara’s First Cupcakery! And a must-try as they captured the title of best cupcake in the world by Buzzfeed. With custom designs, they are a perfect option for a themed birthday party!
- Ever have a croissant that made you feel like you were in Italy? Con Gusto is the place for you.
- Caffé Gatti has signature european tortes, made with layers of fresh home-made sponge cake, blanketed in fresh Italian cream.
- Don’t skip over dessert with Edible Options. A perfect option for a door drop to your loved ones letting them know you are thinking of them.